James has been in the financial services industry for over 18 years. This has involved roles in large financial services companies in sales and product related roles. James has been providing direct advice to clients since 2001.
.He has built his business through commitment and service and understanding his client’s financial affairs and needs and providing them with a direction in:
- Wealth Creation
- Wealth Protection
- Wealth Preservation
James is authorised to provide you with advice in the following areas:
- Life Insurance Products: Term Life, Total & Permanent Disablement (TPD), Trauma, Income Protection & Business Expenses
- Superannuation Products (Accumulation and Pension)
- Retirement Savings Accounts
- Basic Deposits and Payment Products
- Managed Investment Schemes
- Taxation Fundamentals
- Helping families to protect their income and assets from the uncertainties created by the potential disablement or premature death of a family member.
- Helping young to middle age clients accumulate enough wealth to ensure a comfortable retirement and / or meet financial goals.
- Helping mature clients maximise their income in retirement as well as ensuring their affairs are arranged to allow the orderly succession of their assets to their estate.
- Helping business owners focus on earning revenue by helping with the administrative burden of superannuation, as well as ensuring the business is protected if key employees become disabled or die.